Due to their high-fat content, cashews are not popular nowadays. But you should remember that if you consume this same cashew in controlled amounts, it is not only not harmful, but it is beneficial for brain health, heart health, and bones, and it also has many benefits for muscles. Stay with us in the rest of this article to learn how to roast cashews in an air fryer
Air fryer roasted cashews recipe
In fact, we have to admit that roasting cashews in an air fryer are the easiest possible recipe and you don’t need any previous skills and knowledge to do this. And even the most amateurs can roast it.
1. In the first step, put some butter in the microwave until it melts.
2. Now you have to add raw cashews to a bowl and pour butter or oil on it and mix them well.
3. Put a layer of cashews in the basket of the air fryer and spread the cashews well all over the basket.
4. The temperature of the air fryer should be 360 degrees Fahrenheit. At this temperature, cashews should be fried for approximately 7 to 8 minutes until they turn golden.
Of course, if you want the color of the cashews to be pale pink, instead of 8 minutes, you can roast them in the air fryer for only 5 minutes.
5. Now put the roasted cashews in a bowl and add your favorite spices while it is hot. These spices can include salt, pepper, Cajun spice, etc. After adding the spices, stir them well.
6. Uncooled cashews are soft and may burn your mouth. In fact, cashews harden when they cool down. So don’t eat cashews when they are not cold yet.
7. The duration of storing these roasted cashews at room or kitchen temperature is 3 to 4 weeks, they remain good and healthy. Of course, you should not forget that they should be stored in a closed jar.
1. If you grease the cashews with a little oil after roasting, it will make the cashews have a wonderful shine and the added seasonings will stick to the cashews more easily. However, adding oil for shine is only one tip Your cashews are better and you don’t have to use them.
2. Eating hot cashews will burn your mouth. So first let the almonds cool down well.
3. Never overdo the consumption of cashews and other nuts because they may be harmful to you.