Peanut butter is one of the delicious products that has attracted many fans. Undoubtedly, even if you have used peanut butter once, you will become a die-hard customer. The question is, is the consumption of this delicious food product useful for all people? In fact, it should be said that peanut butter is harmful and dangerous for people with kidney diseases. Stay with us to investigate this issue.
Because peanuts are infected with a type of mold Aspergillus flavus, it produces aflatoxin. One of the main symptoms of aflatoxin poisoning is loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes (jaundice), which is a sign of liver problems. The impact of aflatoxin produced in peanuts is so high that serious poisoning can lead to liver failure and liver cancer.
It is also good to know that excessive consumption of peanuts can cause fatty liver. On the other hand, sometimes the doctor advises people who are prone to kidney and bladder stones to avoid eating foods containing oxalates, including peanuts and their butter because these compounds increase the probability of the occurrence of these stones.
All the mentioned cases indicate that peanut butter, despite all its benefits, can be harmful and dangerous for people with liver diseases, and these people should avoid consuming peanut butter Or be sure to discuss it with your doctor before use.
Be sure to share your thoughts about the content presented in the article with us.